While they have two entirely different genres of music, and two entirely different time eras, Gaga and Vivaldi have striking similarities. Both have–
- dominated market share,
- have expressed a passion for disenfranchised kids,
- wrote their first work at 13, and
- express many of the same, positive sentiments through their work.
- there was even an earthquake on the day each of them was born!
Antonio Vivaldi had his own–
- ‘Baroque Romance‘ (Four Seasons– Winter, pun intended), perhaps his most passionate strings
- ‘Bloody Mary’ (http://3cinema.com/Vivaldi/), and
- ‘Judas’– http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPZ1hP5nMuE.
The Red Priest wrote more than 500 concertos, and about 46 operas. Gaga has an early history with classical music, has been quite prolific as a songwriter, and promises to write much more!